R can be downloaded from a CRAN (Comprehensive R Archive Network) mirror.
A performance-enhanced version of R can be obtained from Revolution Analytics.
R IDEs (Integrated Development Environment)
Online Resources for Learning R
Once you’re up and running with R and an IDE, you can use the following links to learn how to use R.
- R Tutorial by Kelly Black
- Try R by Code School
- Introduction to R by DataCamp
- R Programming by Coursera
- Data Analysis with R by Udacity
- R Basics – R Programming Language Introduction by Udemy